Notifications

Continued  

Page 35 / 35

Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
07/02/2020 1:54 am  

I had to attend a wedding. I missed the game and the halftime show. I hear I didn't miss much anyway. If I want to see decent ass I can find much better to look at on the internet. I don't blame women for being offended when ass is thrown in their faces like I heard it was. The NFL ain't what it used to be selling ass for ratings to try and attract a younger audience. That's my take on it anyway.

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

ReplyQuote
N2D2
 N2D2
(@n2d2)
Eminent Member Registered
09/02/2020 4:07 am  

@emminator

DLaw got Charles Haley money for Tony Tolbert play.

"Political correctness is fascism disguised as good manners." - George Carlin

flocko liked
ReplyQuote
N2D2
 N2D2
(@n2d2)
09/02/2020 4:25 am  

@emminator

I weep for the  daughter and the rest of the Bryant family but, the rapist can go to hell.

ReplyQuote
N2D2
 N2D2
(@n2d2)
09/02/2020 4:35 am  

@flocko

Have to start somewhere at bringing back morals to America.

ReplyQuote
N2D2
 N2D2
(@n2d2)
09/02/2020 4:37 am  

I'll be back...

Might be tomorrow and might be august.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
Honorable Member Registered
09/02/2020 3:18 pm  

Are any of you guys watching the XFL?

I watched both games yesterday, off and on, and they were pretty good.... the first game today, not so much... but I am looking forward to the 2nd game.... the Dallas Renegades vs the St Louis Battlehawks.

There are a lot of unknown players, and the rules are very different, but some of what they're doing, I really like!

If nothing else.... it IS football!

Negativity is rust on the chassis of the soul.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
09/02/2020 3:20 pm  

If you're interested..... here's a link to the XFL homepage and the page for the Dallas team.

https://www.xfl.com/

https://www.xfl.com/en-US/teams/dallas

Tksboys liked
ReplyQuote
flocko
(@flocko)
Honorable Member Admin
12/02/2020 10:35 pm  
Posted by: @starhart

Are any of you guys watching the XFL?

I watched both games yesterday, off and on, and they were pretty good.... the first game today, not so much... but I am looking forward to the 2nd game.... the Dallas Renegades vs the St Louis Battlehawks.

There are a lot of unknown players, and the rules are very different, but some of what they're doing, I really like!

If nothing else.... it IS football!

No . Taking a break from ball for now to catch up on some past neglected items due to a bad , bad Dallas habit during the regular season . I did here tell tale that a LOT of nfl teams are talent searching or at least scouting that league though 

ReplyQuote
N2D2
 N2D2
(@n2d2)
16/02/2020 5:10 pm  

@starhart

If "He Hate Me" is on the name panel I might watch a game or three.

ReplyQuote
flocko
(@flocko)
Honorable Member Admin
17/02/2020 6:50 pm  
Posted by: @n2d2

@flocko

Have to start somewhere at bringing back morals to America.

Woman have been a MAJOR focus of men for many thousands of years . I rather doubt they EVER had or thought that morals entered into the thought process . Obviously we are a much more civilized society today but I hate to break the news to ya but pu$$y makes the world go round . Woman have all the crack and 1/2 the money . Doubt it's going to change any time soon . If we are relating this to the SB 1/2 time ( you did not quote me) , then I can think of WAY WAY worse morals to complain about then some stage a$$ flying around . That was the intent of my original post on the subject 

I have an idea ... Wanna talk morals ? How about banning abortion !!! How about bringing back serious morals to America that REALLY matter ? How about bringing prayer back to our schools ? How about stop handing out condoms to our school children ? I can keep going on larger issues than a SB 1/2 time show !!! 

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
17/02/2020 9:15 pm  

For the first time in a long time, I think our country is starting to swing back to the right, where morals are concerned.

Since the "live and let live" movement of the 60s, it seems that the only thing that has gotten less acceptable is rules and laws.  From "participation trophies", to now, not correcting spelling or math, we've gotten so lenient and tolerant, that we've made our children patsies to the worst among us. 

We teach children and criminals that what they do wrong isn't really all that bad, and wonder why they keep doing it.  We've gone from "crime doesn't pay" and "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"... to it being cool to post your crimes online and "F*** the Police".

I remember when abortion was an issue where even those who supported it said it should be legal, safe, and rare.... now some want to consider it a method of birth control, and extend it to outside the womb.

Like him or not.... Trump has made it OK to stand up and say we're not going to take it anymore.  Patriotism and pride are starting to come back, and I'm glad to see it..... we need it!  We have to demand more ourselves as a whole, and it's time we start dealing with those who don't.

Emminator, Coopenator, Tksboys and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
17/02/2020 9:34 pm  
Biden post Facebook Jail

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
17/02/2020 9:35 pm  
Biden

Coopenator and flocko liked
ReplyQuote
flocko
(@flocko)
Honorable Member Admin
17/02/2020 9:37 pm  

So Starhart : I think I support your opinions !!!! 

Tksboys and StarHart liked
ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
18/02/2020 1:37 am  
Posted by: @starhart

For the first time in a long time, I think our country is starting to swing back to the right, where morals are concerned.

Since the "live and let live" movement of the 60s, it seems that the only thing that has gotten less acceptable is rules and laws.  From "participation trophies", to now, not correcting spelling or math, we've gotten so lenient and tolerant, that we've made our children patsies to the worst among us. 

We teach children and criminals that what they do wrong isn't really all that bad, and wonder why they keep doing it.  We've gone from "crime doesn't pay" and "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"... to it being cool to post your crimes online and "F*** the Police".

I remember when abortion was an issue where even those who supported it said it should be legal, safe, and rare.... now some want to consider it a method of birth control, and extend it to outside the womb.

Like him or not.... Trump has made it OK to stand up and say we're not going to take it anymore.  Patriotism and pride are starting to come back, and I'm glad to see it..... we need it!  We have to demand more ourselves as a whole, and it's time we start dealing with those who don't.

This is why the left is so bent on trying to get rid of Trump. He is saying what most of us have been saying for a long time and he is backing up what he says. The left cannot stand not being in control which makes it all the better to see leftist tears from snowflakes.

I'm still waiting on the mass exodus to Canada and other countries to happen as promised. Unfortunately they're still here mooching off the system and demanding even more handouts.

ReplyQuote
Coopenator
(@coopenator)
Honorable Member Registered Advanced User
21/02/2020 7:06 pm  

I love Witten and everything he gave to the Cowboys,  but I think it’s time to let the younger TE’s take over.  I would like to have him as a TE coach though.  What’s your thoughts on this guys? 

WINNING CURES ALL AILS

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
22/02/2020 12:15 am  

Tag Cooper non exclusive!! The Cowboys would have the right to match any offer and could reap two first-round picks if they let him walk under the non-exclusive tag (zero compensation if that's allowed under the transition tag). Tag would be cheaper than his asking price anyway then try again after the CBA. Also draft a QB since Dak is holding out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/amari-cooper-to-be-a-free-agent-2020-top-landing-spots-projected-contract-latest-updates-rumors-and-more/

ReplyQuote
flocko
(@flocko)
Honorable Member Admin
22/02/2020 4:54 pm  

Wit needs to leave the field .... PERIOD . We all love him ... blagh , blagh . Dude ! Just GO AWAY . Your not Tony Gonzales so stop trying to be him or Brady . RETIRE FOR GOOD and give the tight ends we have bought in a chance for cryin out loud .  Right now your causing way more harm than good and we all saw your suck ass performance last year and the oh " I promise to only have this many reps a game " . Please !! G[o coach , go do some foundation work ... GO POUND your wife twice a day every day ... but for GOD SAKE ... LEAVE !!! If you aint careful your going to make a complete fool of yourself like Emit did . 

Dak is not holding out so not sure where that came from . It aint happened until it happens . Rumors are just that ... RUMORS . Yes , he has made some comments that make me scratch my head but until it's reality , it just aint .  Quite frankly , I don't give a fat rats ass if he does hold out . No coddling for you ducky. Hit the road if it suits you . You been offered more than your close to being worth already and if ya keep fuquing with Jerry you will NOT be the DADDY for long !!  

ReplyQuote
Coopenator
(@coopenator)
Honorable Member Registered Advanced User
23/02/2020 5:00 pm  

Tua wants to play for the Cowboys. It probably would never happen,  but I would trade up to get him and let Dak go.  He isn’t worth 35 million.  We could use that money to upgrade other positions.  

WINNING CURES ALL AILS

ReplyQuote
Page 35 / 35
Scroll Up