Notifications

Continued again  

Page 1230 / 1230

StarHart
(@starhart)
Honorable Member Registered
15/12/2019 9:20 am  

Didn't work.... and I have a headache!  🤨 

Negativity is rust on the chassis of the soul.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:21 am  
Posted by: @tksboys

We're working on it fellas. Just a glitch in the matrix. If you get the "critical error page" after posting, click backspace and it brings you back while posting your content.

Weird I know but I think I slowed it down for now until we find the original cause of the bug.

If anyone sees a glitch today, write a note of any error given and let us know. Extra eyes and input would be much appreciated.

I got that message page on my first post, but not on the second one.... which did not include a "quote"..... I'll try again.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:22 am  

Here's what I'm getting, but so far, it seems to only be when I quote another post......

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:23 am  
Posted by: @starhart

We're working on it fellas. Just a glitch in the matrix. If you get the "critical error page" after posting, click backspace and it brings you back while posting your content.

Weird I know but I think I slowed it down for now until we find the original cause of the bug.

If anyone sees a glitch today, write a note of any error given and let us know. Extra eyes and input would be much appreciated.

I got that message page on my first post, but not on the second one.... which did not include a "quote"..... I'll try again.

Whatever it is it lives in this "continued again" thread. None of the other threads seem to have any issues.

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:25 am  

Here's what I'm getting, but so far, it seems to only be when I quote another post......

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

Yep and thanks for helping fellas. That's what we're getting but like I mentioned, it only happens in this thread. I tested the other threads with no issues at all.

StarHart liked
ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:28 am  

I could create a new "Continued" thread temporarily if it doesn't throw you guys off too much. That doesn't fix this bug but at least it would be a temporary fix to avoid this glitch for the time being. Thoughts??

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:28 am  
Posted by: @cold1

I agree with the ego's but Johnson quitting is bull..... He would not bend over and kiss j errahs ass like the puppet....

Actually..... Jimmy was at least as much to blame as Jerry.  Jimmy treated Jerry like crap, and not many bosses would tolerate that kind of nonsense from an employee, regardless of how high up or important they are.  Jerry wanted, and deserved some of the credit for building that team, and Jimmy wasn't willing to share.  Jimmy went around bad-mouthing Jerry to anyone who would listen, both on the staff and around the league.  Jerry should have kicked his ass before he fired him.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:30 am  

Testing..... This might narrow it down although it is an ambiguous bug out of nowhere. Hmmmmmmm.....

Well that makes it about as clear as mud. Lol but that is not the only place that the error lives. Its still doing it for regular postings without quoting on my end.

This morning, I only get it with a quote.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:34 am  

I could create a new "Continued" thread temporarily if it doesn't throw you guys off too much. That doesn't fix this bug but at least it would be a temporary fix to avoid this glitch for the time being. Thoughts??

Going back seems to solve the problem..... or at least lets you get around it...... but I'm good with any solution you want to try, or giving it time.

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:40 am  

Going back seems to solve the problem..... or at least lets you get around it...... but I'm good with any solution you want to try, or giving it time.

It would be a temporary work around but adding a new thread is tricky. I'd rather fix the bug. Working on it.....

StarHart liked
ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:41 am  

I get it with quotes and sometimes without even quoting. Its sort of random.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:46 am  

So far...... I'm not getting it at all without a quote.

ReplyQuote
StarHart
(@starhart)
15/12/2019 9:46 am  

Spoke too soon....... got it that time.

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 9:50 am  

I created another thread until we debug this threads error message. Its a new and temporary "Continued" thread. We can at least post without the error for the time being.

GO HERE:

https://talkingcowboys.com/community/main-forum/continued/

ReplyQuote
Emminator
(@emminator)
Honorable Member Registered Advanced User
15/12/2019 10:12 am  

Bullwinkle tried it....Bullwinkle doesn’t have any problem...Bullwinkle gonna have to drink heavily today to make it thru the game...

Bullwinkle hates the eagles....and the refs....and the redskins...

ReplyQuote
Tksboys
(@tksboys)
Honorable Member Admin
15/12/2019 10:14 am  
Posted by: @emminator

Bullwinkle tried it....Bullwinkle doesn’t have any problem...Bullwinkle gonna have to drink heavily today to make it thru the game...

Its a random issue Emmi which is why I created the temporary thread that could become the new thread. Jump on over.

https://talkingcowboys.com/community/main-forum/continued/

ReplyQuote
Page 1230 / 1230
Scroll Up